Please find below, Garage Sale Participants to date. Typically we have 25 or more, and most do not commit to the last possible date, Friday, May 20th.
We have also included another, “Final Call” flyer, if you would want to encourage a neighbour sitting on the fence, friend or relative to participate in your driveway.
Its important in the advertising to include your sale items, as buyers will zero in on your driveway looking for specific things, and possibly pick up a few more, while there.
Please feel free to call 778-828-6186 or email kimberly@WalkerRealEstate.ca
We will be putting updates on: www.WalkerRealEstate.ca/Blog
- 13672 19 Avenue: outdoor gear, china, moving sale
- 13761 18A Avenue: miscellaneous
- 13768 18A Avenue: miscellaneous
- 13816 19A Avenue: miscellaneous
- 13885 18A Avenue: mahogany baby crib, cabinet with hose reel, outdoor shrubs and perennials, large house plants, miscellaneous household items
- 1729 137A Street: tools, collectible cars, clothing and household items
- 1693 Amble Greene Blvd.: toys, baby items, baby clothes, furniture, household items, home décor, books, kids bikes, wall art
- 2023 137A Street: 7 piece patio set ( 6 chairs and rectangular table) and household items
- 2079 136A Street: brand new items: too many to list). Garden tools, outdoor lights, interior light fixtures, kitchenware, furniture items, like – new area rugs
- 3263 Crosscreek Court: sporting goods, books, household, blinds, plants, longboard siding
- 3432 Canterbury Drive: miscellaneous
- 3567 164A Street: 8 place setting Wedgewood china, variety potted imitation plants, 2 bedroom mirrors, bike stand, gently used household items, stainless steel pots and pans, gardening tools